<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://zeefashionista.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Zee Fashionista: Danny Brown & Adidas Originals #UniteJoburg

11.18.2013

Danny Brown & Adidas Originals #UniteJoburg

Yo, so the super-cool Detroit rapper Danny Brown was in Johannesburg last Friday, and boy did he #UniteJoburg at the invite-only adidas Originals event at Walter Sisulu Square in Soweto. Now I was dip, I dip, you dippin to Danny's unique sounds (some off of my favourite, the 'Old' album), and some of Joburg's talents Kid Fondique, OkMalumKoolKat, Kat La Kat and Cueber, all in head-to-toe leather, mind you (ah, being trill is a tough job, I tell you. I kid, I kid).

Shout out to adidas South Africa for the amazing party, and how cool are these images by Paul Ward from the event?



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home